1985 Chevrolet Silverado
This amazing 1985 Chevrolet Silverado Stepside will come soon in our inventory!
We just bought this fantastic pick-up in California during our last trip.
The Silverado was the top of the line luxury model for the Chevrolet pick-up. This is trim included more chrome on the exterior such as mirrors, grille, mouldings around the wheel fenders & on the cabin, brushed steel finishes in the interior, upgraded dashboard with extra gauges, better insulation and much more.
If we look at the option list on this car, you can a lot of extra’s came on this truck, which is quite unusual since they still were work trucks. The option list includes items such as:
- Upgraded wiper system (CD4)
- Airconditioning (C60)
- Stepside body (E62)
- 3.08 rear axle (GU4)
- Heavy duty rear springs (G51)
- Heavy duty power brakes (J55)
- Cruise control (K34)
- 4-speed automatic transmission, TH700R4 (MX0)
- Extra fuel tank (NL2)
- Tilt steering wheel (N33)
- Power Steering (N41)
- Heavy Duty Battery (UA1)
- Quartz electric clock (U35)
- Windshield antenna (U76)
- Chrome rear bumper – Stepside (VF1)
- Silverado Equipment (YE9)
- Operating convecience Package: includes power locks & power windows (ZQ2)
As you can see, a lot of options were included on this car & everything still works.
The car has been repainted in magnificent red without any trace of filler on the car. The bed includes new wood & chrome finish. Recent works on the car includes rebuilt power steering, new AC system, new chrome, new grille & new wheels and tires.
If you have any question, don't hesitate to ask.